SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ORDER PROCESSING & SHIPPING
1. Shipping from United States Warehouse: Only apply to orders in USA
We will process your order for shipping within 24 hours after we received your payment. We are actively doing all we can to ship all the orders as fast as possible but we cannot guarantee them to go out the same day of the payment.
Shipping method: Fedex / DHL / UPS / USPS / Truck, depend on your location and your order
Delivery time: About 3 - 7 days (Except Pre-order items)
Shipping fee: Free Shipping
2. Shipping from China Warehouse: apply to orders all over the world
We will process your order within 24 hours after we received your payment. We are actively doing all we can to ship all the orders as fast as possible but we cannot guarantee them to go out the same day of the payment.
Shipping method: Standard
Delivery time: About 5 - 25 days (Except bulk orders)
Shipping fee: Orders Over $6: Free shipping (Except bulk orders)
We reserve the right to cancel any order deemed to not meet our fraud policies. We set up some measures to limit fraud. The measures include these non-exhaustive criteria: Address Verification Service (AVS), Card Verification Value (CVV), and billing address matching to the shipping address.
In effort to provide our customers with the best prices and rates online, we have simplified our shipping charges.
Our shipping department makes every effort to ensure that your products arrive in good condition. Unfortunately, some damage can occur in transit from our facility to your location. If any items appear to have been damaged in shipment, then you have 2 options: 1. Accept the delivery of the products. 2. Refuse the damaged products.
If you decide to accept the delivery of damaged product(s), please do as the following statements:
1. Note any visible damage on the delivery receipt. Be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
2. Take delivery of the products and sign the delivery receipt (don't forget to select the box "damaged"). Add notes to the exception field about the products that have been damaged and specify the kind of damage arising.
3. Take some pictures of the boxe(s). It would be better to provide several photos from different angles and distances.
4. Email us via email@example.com to provide your information.
5. We will send you additional instructions by email.
6. We will work on your behalf with our shipping company to determine the monetary value of the damage.
7. We will settle your claim within 30 business days and issue you a credit for the damages by check or credit card refund. Alternatively, we can provide replacement parts to you and an allowance for repairs. Replacement parts can eventually take up to 2 weeks.
REFUSAL OF DELIVERY
If you choose to refuse the damaged items, please do as the following statements:
1. Note the damage on the delivery receipt in the presence of the deliverer. Be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
2. TAKE DELIVERY of the UNDAMAGED products and sign the delivery receipt as damaged.
3. REFUSE delivery of the product you believe will not function due to the damage that was incurred.
4. Take pictures of the boxe(s). It would be better to provide several from different angles and distances.
5. Email us via firstname.lastname@example.org for final resolution.
6. We will contact the shipping company to verify that the damaged products have been returned to us. Once we have received the return items, we will send to you a replacement product.
If you sign the delivery receipt as clear, but later determine that your equipment has been damaged, the outcome is between you and the shipping company. These claims are generally denied. The processing times for settlling claim are from 30 to 60 days. You must keep all the packaging.
If you determine that your order has experienced internal damage, but signed your delivery receipt as clear, you have 24 hours maximum to report the damage to the freight company and receive an "exception number." Please contact our Customer Service email@example.com with this exception number. You must keep all packaging. We will assist you with this process and send you additional instructions by email.
Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.